So I am going to take on the persona of a recent graduate
with a MBA in Tourism. I am 24, I am looking for the best city for me to begin
my career, and most of all I am married with no children! I start looking at
cities like Las Angeles, New York, basically any major cities up and down the
east and west coast. After hours and hours of doing research from my home in
the desert of Arizona I came across Jacksonville, Florida and after doing a
little more research on the city this is what I found...
Jacksonville has a population of 773,800 with an average
home price of 291,000 and 54” of precipitation and 0” of snow, really big
things that are very appealing to my wife and I. Jacksonville is America’s
youngest city with the average age being 32 and has opportunities for
recreation and leisure as far as the eye can see with water being incorporated
into almost everything. Everything about Jacksonville is positive, it is
periodically rated one of the best cities to live in and with my major being
Business Tourism I can not find a better place to live at that would offer me
more than what this city offers me. Jacksonville, for me, would be the prime
spot for me to start off my career and progress while at the same time having
the time of my life and enjoying endless possibilities with all the nightlife
and various new things to try. I feel like being a young adult between the ages
of 20 and 30 I would be able to find my niche almost anywhere and in addition
Jacksonville as having a huge Latino population would be a plus to both me and
my wife.
We would definitely move into the center of the city, we are
a couple both with good paying jobs so we will be looking into apartment/loft
style living. Our occupations and what we do during our free time would be most
important to us so commute times and congestion would not really bother us.
Seeing as Jacksonville is an up and coming city we would be very pleased living
in the city. Things that affect us and would make us relocate would be things
like having a child or our occupations moving towards the outer rings of the
city. Also environmental aspects like the cleanliness of the air and the rise
of smog would definitely make me consider moving my family to a rural area of
Jacksonville with a nice big home, nice green yard and a nice neighborhood. All this would be later in our lives because right now it would be all about just my wife and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment