Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Assignment #1 - part 1 - ABOUT ME!

Hello everyone my name is Jose Juan Giron Jr. and my major is currently Business Tourism from W.P. Carey but I really want to get into the Tourism major that is part of the College of Public Programs Downtown as well. I am a senior this year but I will be staying here another year, what I like to call my "victory lap", and graduate in May 2013. Something that I always let people know about myself is that I am a first generation college bound student so everything I am doing is not just for me but for my whole family and those after me. Another fact about myself that I make sure people know about me is that I am a proud brother and gentleman of Tau Psi Omega Fraternity, Inc. which is a multicultural fraternity with an emphasis on community service and academics. Ummm everything else is pretty straight forward, I am an easy person to talk to, I like to think that I a chill dude and that I am always down to go do something. So just hit me up on here, in class, on facebook, or wherever and I am really excited and looking forward to this class and this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment